- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On this trip we will travel 80 KM to the north of the Province of Buenos Aires, to the famous Pampa Argentina. Upon arrival, the gauchos will welcome us with empanadas and wine. Then you will enjoy free time where ac- companied by our guides, you can do di- fferent activities: cart rides, ride horses and visit the old house of the founders of the ranch. At lunch time a spectacu- lar barbecue, accompanied by a variety of salads and free drinks. Then, music and folk dances show. At the end of the show, the gaucho skills, trotter in- terweave and ring race. Ideal walk not only to enjoy a day outdoors, relax and get away from the accelerated life of the city, but also to know the history and customs of the gauchos, ancient settlers of the Pampa
Don't miss the opportunity to experience the best of Argentinian traditions by visiting The Estancia and enjoying a popular Dinner and Tango Show at Cafe de los Angelitos or Catulo Tango!
- Snacks - reception with empanadas and wines
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Horse and cart riding
- Lunch: delicious empanadas and traditio- nal roast with salads, dessert and coffee.
- Free drinks throughout the field day
- Guided visit to the main house to disco- ver the history of the gauchos
- traditional characters of the Argentine Pampas
- Bilingual guide throughout the tour.
- Folk music show and horse show
- Dinner and Tango show at Cafe de los Angelitos or Catulo Tango depending the package you aquare
- Tranfer in/out DInner and tango show to hotels located at downtown areas
- Entry/Admission - Estancia Santa Susana
- Entry/Admission - Cafe de los Angelitos
- Optional photographs
- We finish at important tourist points from where you can easily return to your hotel
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up to Hotels located at downtown areas
The Tour finish in an important tourist points from where you can easily return to your hotel.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estancia Santa Susana, Ruta Provincial 6 188, Los Cardales B2814HIE Argentina
On this trip we will travel 80 KM to the north of the Province of Buenos Aires, to the famous Pampa Argentina.
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Varios, Los Cardales Argentina
Los Cardales is a locality located in the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina. It belongs to the party of Exaltation of the Cross, whose head is the Chapel of the Lord. It is located 13 km from the head of the game, and 70 km. of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires
Stop At: Cafe de los Angelitos, Avenida Rivadavia 2100, Buenos Aires C1033AAX Argentina
Dinner and show: Is one of the most traditional place of Buenos Aires with its delicious gourmand gastronomy. Live witness of more than a hundred years of the history of Buenos Aires.
Talking about Rivadavia and Rincón is talking about a corner of tango, about the Café de los Angelitos, about the morning, midday, afternoon and night of the most traditional coffee house of Buenos Aires.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Catulo Tango, Anchorena 647, Buenos Aires Argentina
Dinner Show of Tango in Abasto, Gardels neighborhood in Buenos Aires.
Ten dancers, a sextet and three singers give life to a great conceptual spectacle of dance, music, singing, colour and sensuality.
The show presents a precise thematic implementation where the best Tango tradition interacts, classic tango, with modern tango and the multimedia entertainment.
In twenty pictures, seven changes of clothing, excellent choreography, two male voices and one female, adjusted sound, direction of lights, and audio-visual support, Cátulo Tango offers an excellent artistic production of an hour and a quarter of a length in Abasto, the neighborhood of Carlos Gardel, in Buenos Aires.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- In order to make your reservation we need ALL passengers passport details - dates of birth - Nationality
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are not located at downtown areas we will send you a meeting point nearest to you hotel
- DURATION: 8 hs.
- SCHEDULE: Pick up from 8:45 AM depending on the hotel you are located
- IT IS NOT SUSPENDED BY RAIN
- INCLUDES: Horse and cart riding Lunch: delicious empanadas and traditio- nal roast with salads, dessert and coffee. Free drinks throughout the field day Guided visit to the main house to disco- ver the history of the gauchos, traditional characters of the Argentine Pampas Bilingual guide throughout the tour. Spanish-English-Portuguese. Folk music show and horse show
- You need to choose between Cafe de los Angelitos dinner and show or Catulo Tango dinner and show
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.