- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Skip the worry of finding an airport taxi to take you to and from Buenos Aires Airport before and after your cruise.
- Skip the line
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
Buenos Aires Cruise Terminal (or Hotel)
Per your arrival or departure
A professional driver will be waiting at the Buenos Aires Airport or Cruise Terminal with a sign with your name, so you can skip the stress of finding a taxi. Relax and let your professional driver get you to and from the airport in comfort. Enjoy the convenience of a professional transfer service while you sit back, relax and enjoy the ride before drop off at Buenos Aires Airport. Your private transfer is available daily, and you can purchase either a one-way or round-trip transfer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Given the serious nature of BA traffic, it was a pleasure to have someone else handle the driving from the cruise port to the terminal. Sergio was prompt, friendly, and got us safely to our destination on time. The only disappointing part of the trip was that he delivered us to the domestic terminal when we had an international flight to catch. Aside from that, the transfer was worth the cost.
We were starting to worry as he was 10 minutes late in picking us up at the terminal. But we learned from others at the terminal that some drivers head to the ship first, not realizing they are not allowed to pick up there. He got us to the airport with plenty of time to spare. The car was clean, and he was professional.