- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the thrill of a 4-hour eco-adventure filled with trekking, ziplining and rappelling in the dense forest known as Selva Misionera just outside the city of Puerto Iguazu and near the famous Iguassu Falls. You’ll have time to admire the forest’s enormous variety of flora and abundant wildlife, including more than 400 species of birds. But this isn’t a bird-watching trip: you’ll not only go ziplining but will also rappel by a waterfall.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by minivan
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
This is not an exhausted list of Iguazu hotels, so if you do not see your place, indicate us, please.
Returns to original departure point
Daily, except Sunday
After being picked up at your hotel in Puerto Iguazu, drive 4 miles (7 km) to the Selva Misionera, passing over streams and through dense forest. The Selva Misionera is a vast forest covering 37,066 acres (15,000 hectares) of land. Visit the Trail of Giant Trees, taking a trek to admire some of the forest’s more than 2,000 plant species and 400 types of birds, including standing toucans, trogons, woodpeckers, hummingbirds and jays.
Your forest hike is just the start of the adventure, as your next activity is ziplining through the dense canopy, 65 feet (20 meters) above the ground. Glide like a bird among some of the tallest trees in the forest with an activity that is also, for good reason, called canopying.
As if that weren’t enough excitement for one day, next you’ll rappel down a cliff next to waterfalls. Highly qualified instructors are there to assist. And at the bottom, you can take a dip in the refreshing natural pool — at this point, you’ve earned it.
At the end of tour, drive back through the forest before being dropped off at your hotel in Puerto Iguazu.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- During the fall and winter months, it is recommended that you carry a sweater or jacket and wear warm, comfortable clothes
- It is recommended that you bring flip-flops or shoes that can get wet, an extra change of clothes and insect repellent
- You may bring your own snacks and drinks
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.