- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This full-day tour is the perfect way to discover the Maipu and Lujan de Cuyo area. Visit small wineries. Try several samples of hand-crafted wines and enjoy a local lunch.
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vehicle authorized by Tourism Authorities
- Professional driver
- Certified Sommelier / Expert wine guide
- Wine tasting
- 3 courses gourmet/regional lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Mendoza, Lujan de Cuyo, or Chacras de Coria
- Personal guide : English/Spanish/Portuguese/French
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Pulmary
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Carmelo Patti
- Entry/Admission - Carinae Vinedos & Bodega
- Entry/Admission - Finca Agostino
- Purchase or wine bottles
Traveler pickup is offered
Air BnB and private flat/house are ok in Mendoza Center only.
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodega Pulmary, Chacras de Coria, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
We are proud to make you discover one of the really first certified organic winery of Mendoza, a real Secret Jewel. Ramiro the winemaker will be our host for an incredible tasting from the tank, cask and bottles. Cabernet, Malbec, Tempranillo, but also an organic hand craft beer can be open regarding the humor of the ‘vigneron’.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bodega Carmelo Patti, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Visiting Carmelo Patti is always a funny experience, where the Master himself give us a true object lesson. Native from Sicily, he left at 1 year old on a boat. He represents for many years, the pure old school winemaking, existing in every single step of the production of his elegant and fascinated wines. We will taste 3 vines of old vintage only, because Carmelo always stores a bottle at least 5-6 years before putting it on the market. The famous Gran Assemblage from co-fermented grapes is the highlight of the tasting.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Carinae Vinedos & Bodega, Maipu, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
In 2003 this French couple Brigitte & Philippe renewed a lovely winery in the traditional first wine area of Mendoza: Maipu. Michel
Rolland consultant helped them to create fine wines, with grapes that are grown in its own old vineyards with Syrah Pergola and olive trees. We taste almost all the wines of the ‘domaine’ as well as their olive oil. Focused on the amazing ‘Prestige’ Bordeaux wine style and fabulous Syrah, they harvest from this beautiful 0.5-hectare pergola.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Finca Agostino, Maipu, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
After all these wine tasting be sure you will be hungry ! Let’s have a wonderful lunch at the famous Finca Agostino, also in Maipu. 3 courses wine paired menu in a charming atmosphere by the famous Chef Pablo Torres, exquisite culinary experience.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Above itinerary is subject to change according to wineries availabilities
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Small groups - max 8 people per tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.