- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The experience starts at Perito Moreno Kayak Experience’s Meeting Point, located close to the main parking area, where our team will greet you and brief you about the experience.
- 1,5 hours kayaking
- snacks and hot drinks
- Pictures of the day.
- Duration: 2,5 hours aprox. From 11:30 to 14:00 aprox
- Double kayak (more stable) with paddles and dry bagPaddleDry suit with Gore-TexLife JacketSpray skirtTermal suitKayak boots
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee to Los Glaciares National Park: Excluded. Clients are required to bring cash to pay it at the Entrance of the National Park
NOT included transfers
Returns to original departure point
Excursion Only – Without Transfer
The experience starts at Perito Moreno Kayak Experience’s Meeting Point, located close to the main parking area, where our team will greet you and brief you about the experience.After selecting your gear and getting ready, we will walk to the waterside for a safety briefing and warm up. You will be provided with a Gore-Tex dry suit, thermal suit, boots, gloves and life jacket.From 12:30 to 14:00 Paddling in Lago Argentino on the north face of Perito Moreno Glacier.At 14:00 return to the dome for hot drinks and snacks, quick change while pictures are loaded.
Departures: Everyday – except June & July
Equipment included: waterproof dry suit, thermal suit, boots, life jackets
No previous kayaking experience needed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children between 14 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.