- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit spectacular Nahuel Huapi National Park where you will see such wonders such as Tronador, the highest mountain in the region, and the Black Glacier.
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Round-trip transfers
- Spanish speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and Beverages
- National Park fee (USD 8)
- Optional Guide Gratuities
Traveler pickup is offered
Nature can be quite striking-especially in this part of the world. This very special tour takes you to experience the most beautiful parts of Nahuel Huapi National Park.
Visit forests, lakes, beaches, mountains and even waterfalls.You will also see the highest mountain in the area - Tronador, which rises 11,411 feet (3,478 meters) above sea level forming a natural boundary between Argentina and Chile.
The views from this high elevation are spectacular.
After pickup at your hotel in Bariloche we will head south to connect to the 258 national highway; along this route we will cross the Pampa de Huenuleu, eventually reaching lake Gutiérrez for breathtaking views and photo opportunities.
As the journey continues and the road forks we will take less traveled, heading down the gravel road to the Tronador. After passing through valleys and shady forests we will arrive at the Black Glacier, Ventisquero Negro. The glacier appears a striking black color despite being fed by a small river flowing from the spotless, white, Rio Manso Glacier, just several hundred feet higher, a top the mountain.
We will make a stop at the Tronador Mountain to see everything around, including the neighboring country Chile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.