- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you arrive at El Calafate in the morning or if you depart during the night, this half-day program is perfect to experience the Patagonian rural life and complements the tour to the glaciers. It can be visit either in the morning or the afternoon and participate in different activities according to the time of each one. Among the activities, visitors can attend tests for horse reins and sheep shearing demonstration, and hikes. The trip ends with an exquisite lamb grilled on a traditional Patagonian cross stake.
If you are available for the entire day, you can opt for the Full Day Option where, after lunch, you will have the opportunity to take a 3-hour horseback riding with a profesional guide.
- Breakfast (full-day option only)
- Lunch or Dinner
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Horse Riding Tour
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the list, please, add it at the time of booking.
If your hotel is outside the pick up area, we will confirm the pick up from a central meeting point.
Far from mass tourism and close to El Calafate is the Estancia Nibepo Aike. A place that keeps the essence of the old Patagonian estancias. Dedicated to bovine production with a Hereford cabin and many vestiges of the time of the sheep production boom, it is an ideal place to enjoy an immersion in the life of an authentic Patagonian estancia.
• Estancia Nibepo Aike, Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, El Calafate Argentina
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for horseback riding is 10 years
- Please note: The duration of the Horseback Ride is 3 hours in Full-Day option; while in Half-Day option is 1 hour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.