- 3 hours 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Conceived by the brilliant designer Phillippe Starck, Rojo Tango recreates a French Cabaret of the early twentieth century. It offers an intimate, warm and exclusive environment for around one hundred people. With its excellent location, its magical surroundings, its gastronomic offer and a show that surprises for its performances, production, costumes and dynamism, Rojo Tango has earned a very special place in the history of tango. It is chosen by important international celebrities as a must when visiting Buenos Aires.
Please, select between these two options at the time of booking:
*Rojo Dinner and Tango Show
*Rojo Tango Show Only (does not include dinner)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel/Port Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Dinner (If option selected)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Dinner (If option NOT selected)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up at centrally located hotels in Buenos Aires (Palermo, Recoleta, Downtown areas)
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel or apartment provided by passenger.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Located inside the exclusive and impressive Hotel Faena, Rojo Tango is a fascinating show that will conquer all your senses, combining sounds, aromas, colors, movement and flavors.
The show extends throughout the night and crowns your day to the rhythm of the award-winning variety shows, unrepeatable concerts and vibrant sets.
Enjoy a contemporary Argentinean meal, exquisite wines and handmade cocktails while enjoying the sensual and fascinating performance of Argentina's most famous tango (If you choose the Dinner and Show Option).
• Rojo Tango, 445 Martha Salotti, Faena Hotel & Universe Martha Salotti 445, Buenos Aires Argentina
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you select the "Dinner and Tango Show", please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.