- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a splendid dinner and tango show in which you will be able to see a top-quality show with professional tango singers and dancers, in one of the most exclusive atmospheres of Buenos Aires nightlife. You can choose to add a private city tour and enjoy a thorough tour of Buenos Aires and its main landmarks.
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Shared table
- A la carte menu: different options of starters, main courses and desserts
- Beverages free: wine, beer, mineral water and soft drinks
- Tango Show
- Round-trip transfer from hotels or apartments in downtown, Puerto Madero, Recoleta and Cruise Ship Terminal. Passengers staying in Palermo neighborhood will be assigned the closest hotel within the transfer boundaries.
- Private guided city tour (if option selected)
Cruise Ship Terminal and hotels/apartments located in Downtown, Puerto Madero and Recoleta areas. Passengers staying at different locations will be assigned the closest hotel within the transfer boundaries.
Returns to original departure point
Piazzolla Tango is a wonderful tango show which features a picturesque place, a theater carefully restored in french style, and a perfect acoustic. You will feel the sophistication and glamour and take incredible memories with you.
You will also enjoy an a-la-carte dinner of delicious food accompanied by unlimited drinks. Dinner is served between 8pm and 9:30pm, with the show starting at 9:45pm and ending at 11:15pm.
Optional Private City Tour: If you choose the city tour option, you will enjoy a private Buenos Aires sightseeing tour. During the tour, you will visit the most important landmarks and picturesque neighborhoods. See Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada (Government House), the Cabildo and the Metropolitan Cathedral.
Stop by Cafe Tortoni, a famous and traditional cafe. Then, head to San Telmo seeing its cobbled streets and antique shops. Visit La Boca neighborhood, including the mythical Caminito street and then head to Puerto Madero admiring the modern buildings and chic restaurants. Then, stroll through Palermo neighborhood and end the tour at the Recoleta neighborhood where you will visit the legendary cemetery where Evita's tomb is located.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 passengers per booking is required (if city tour option is selected)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Very nice - the dinner was okay. The performance was a little long - about an hour would have been perfect.....we were tired from traveling, so may have been part of our problem... Great show!
A MUST DO! Show and Dance spectacular with dinner was one of the highlights of our trip