- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this 1 hour guided tour of The Museum of La Pasión Boquense! Founded in 2001, Boca Juniors Museum was the first thematic football museum in South America. This pre-booked ticket to the museum includes a guided tour of the stadium facilities, including the field, dressing rooms and preheating sector. During the trip, the guide will tell you the story of the mythical "Bombonera" (the stadium receives this name because it looks like a box of chocolates), its evolution and some of the best known anecdotes of the Club. Food and drinks are not included on this tour.
- Led by a local guide
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Guided tour to the museum
- Bilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera)
- Entry/Admission - Museo de la Pasion Boquense
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
"Museo de la Pasión Boquense" Boca Jr. Museum
(ticket office closes at 5pm)
Returns to original departure point
Visit: Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera), Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
La Bombonera, home to the famous Boca Juniors football team. Founded in 1905 by 5 young boys living in the La Boca neighborhood, the soccer club eventually grew into one of the most successful teams in Argentina and the world.
Inside the stadium, you will be able to visit the preferential seats, the popular sector and the dressing rooms. You'll be able to get your own photos on the field and finish in a stand where you'll have the opportunity to see the private seats of Diego Maradona.
Visit: Museo de la Pasion Boquense, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Afterwards, visit the Passion of Boca Juniors Museum, where you’ll learn about the history and evolution of the jersey, and visit the trophy room. Also, you'll be able to see a film that recreates firsthand what it feels like to play for this team.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- IMPORTANT INFO: If travelling with children, please bring their ID
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.