- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is an exclusive way to spend a wonderful day fuegian style. With 4x4 vehicles we access amazing places that otherwise would be impossible to visit having a strong contact with nature on small groups with a maximum of 12 passengers.
• Crossing the Andes Mountain Range
• Visit Lago Escandido and Lago Fagnano
• Have an ATV o UTV adventure
• Have a nice Argentinian "Asado" in a historical hut with the best Malbec wine!
• Impressive panoramic view points.
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off to your Hotel In Ushuaia
- Specialized Local Guide
- Full Lunch with Argentinian Asado (beef meat and grilled vegetables), wine, hot beverages and local desert.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Your hotel in Ushuaia
We pick you up at your hotel in the morning and we head to the exit of the city of Ushuaia through the National Road N°3. Our first stop will be at the view point of the Carbajal Valley; we will be amazed by the view that has a glacier origin where we can see the Olivia River. We continue the drive, and then we arrive to Ushuaia Blanca located in the touristic resort Villa Las Cotorras for a quick technical stop; here you will be able to have a hot beverage or buy any last minute thing before we get to the countryside.
We get back on the road; we will be amazed by the spectacular landscapes offered by Andes Mountains. We finally get to pass this mountains range through the legendary “Paso Garibaldi”; we will now have the most spectacular postcard just in front of our eyes, Escondido Lake and Fagnano Lake are now visible.
We start descending through an alternative road; this is the beginning of our 4x4 journey heading to head of the Escondido Lake. Here is where we get inside the fuegian woods through the paths that were used by the first explorations looking to exploit those woods. This way we will get to Fagnano Lake where we will prepare some Argentinian “Mate” and we will share some snacks while enjoying the amazing view of the lake and the Magallanes fault line.
We continue with our adventure by coming back to Ushuaia Blanca where they will be waiting for you with the ATVs and UTVs to continue with the adventure in the valley and the woods (this activity is optional with an extra cost, if you do not choose it you will have a lovelly walk till the hut). We arrive to our historical museum hut “Ernesto Kründ” where the lunch, an Argentinian “asado”, will be waiting for us.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.