- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour will allow you to navigate Rio de la Plata river and cruise through Delta aboard a classic motor sailboat. You’ll have a chance to kayak and swim and also enjoy a delicious Argentinian ‘picada’. Visit Tigre, admire the beautiful houses and see local life. This is a great introduction for first time visitors who would like to see more of what Buenos Aires has to offer. A professional guide, lunch and transfers are included.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free snacks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de San Isidro
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel, or where you tell us.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de San Isidro, Avenida Del Libertador 16200, San Isidro B1642CKV Argentina
A beautiful cathedral of 1800
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- It is recommended that you to bring sunglasses or a cap, sunscreen and a swimsuit
- Subject to favourable weather conditions.
- If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the options of: An alternative date; An alternative tour, visiting Tigre City & San Isidro City; A full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.