- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This tour with outstanding guides adds a perspective of exploration of Tierra del Fuego National Park. The plan is to walk in the forests along the Beagle Canal. Fun & Nature are found as you learn about this end of the world, during the hike and while canoeing easily and quietly down rivers and on the sea at Lapataia Bay. This area is one of the most frequently visited places in Ushuaia: it is close to the city, it is easily accessible and it is said that it does not require to be approached in any particular way. Still, its secrets only unfold with the help of specialized guides that will enable you to know places inaccessible by foot or by car.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
Pres. Julio Argentino Roca 136, V9410DHD Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
We do not pick up travelers from the seaport nor the airport.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Sunday to Friday
3 1/2 hours, medium-difficulty hike; lunch with drinks included; canoeing down the slow-flowing Lapataia river into the sea at Lapataia Bay.
Duration: 6 hours
Location: Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Avenida Gral San Martin 1395, Ushuaia V9410BGA Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.