- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This day-trip to Cafayate offers you one of the most beautiful landscapes in South America. You will be able to see formations in the mountains like The Castles, The Amphitheater, The Devil's Throat and more. In the town of Cafayate you will have a wine tasting and time to walk around the beautiful town.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Ideal choice for families
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Hotel pickup included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Quebrada del Rio de las Conchas
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
Buenos Aires 45, A4400 Salta, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Daily pick up between 6:30am (from agency) and 7:10am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Enjoy one of the most spectacular Gorges of the land, the Quebrada de las Conchas. The journey starts from Salta city to the south, through route 68 traversing the Lerma Valley and its historical towns. At Quebrada de las Conchas (the Shell´s Gorge) you will see that wind and water erosion carved curious shapes on the rocks (The Amphitheater, Devil´s throat, The Toad, The Castles, among others).
When you arrive to Cafayate, you will visit some wineries famous for their production of Torrontes, with special characteristics due to the particularities of the climate and land.
After lunch you return to Salta through the Quebrada de las Conchas (the Shell's Gorge) and the Lerma Valley.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.