- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you visit Buenos Aires, you can't miss living one of the most traditional experiences of this city: going to a Tangueria. Enjoy a three-course dinner and a tango show at one of the most historical and classiest tango venues of Buenos Aires: El Viejo Almacen. The building dates back to the late 18th century, and has been used for the tango show since 1969. Here, you will have the opportunity to watch amazing professional tango dancers and to listen to a great live band.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner (if option selected)
- Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people (Trapiche Cellar Malbec y Chardonnay)
- Open Bar during the show (only argentine drinks)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- VIP Menu & Seating (if option selected)
- Local Taxes
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not included on the list, please, add it on your booking.
If the hotel is outside the pick-up area, a meeting point will be assigned.
Please wait in the lobby of the hotel.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Centrally located Buenos Aires hotels
After hotel pick up, you'll go to San Telmo, the oldest neighborhood in Buenos Aires and the birthplace of tango, where "El Viejo Almacen" (The old Store) is located. You will start your night enjoying a three-course dinner in which you can hoose between an international menu and the most typical Argentine dishes and wineries.
You will then cross the street to a small theater with an intimate stage. The tango show will begin with a short movie about its history, and then you'll be amazed at the professional dancers and their moves, as the live tango orchestra plays along, accompanied by an Argentine folk music group.
The show lasts for about 1 hour 40 minutes, and then you'll be taken back to your hotel in Buenos Aires.
Sample menu (choice of one each):
• Minced Meat Empanadas duet.
• Creamy Leek Soup with croutons and parmesan cheese.
• Bruschetta: Salmon - Longaniza (spicy pork sausage) in Basil reduction - Artisan Pâté.
• Raw Ham Rolls with cream cheese, arugula and candied tomatoes.
• Our Sirloin Steak with leafy greens and spicy crunchy potatoes.
• Chicken Involtini Capresse, sautéed with vegetables and potatoes with olive oil.
• The day´s catch Fish stuffed with vegetables and cottage cheese with english potatoes and spinach cream.
• Ricotta and Cheese Ravioli with classic mediterranean sauce (tomato concassé, green and black olives and chives).
• Spaghetti with tomato fondue.
* VEGETARIAN MENU *
• Cheese soufflé with béchamel sauce, dried tomatoes and leafy greens.
• Wok-sautéed Vegetables with Rice.
• Chocolate Mousse with walnuts praline.
• Homemade Flan with dulce de leche.
• Cream and Dulce de leche ice cream with caramel sauce.
• Fruit Salad.
• Specialty Cake El Viejo Almacén.
• Wines Trapiche, Malbec and Chardonnay (1 bottle every two people)
• Mineral Water.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I actually give 5 stars for the show itself. It seemed more authentic and less flashy/Vegas style than some of the other shows in town. The food however was mediocre and the transport was less than to be desired. We were given a 1 hr pick up window and were finally picked up 15 min prior to when dinner was scheduled to start. At the end of the show we barely had come outside of the building when we saw a few people getting on the van and it pulling away. I wonder if they realized they left us behind when they got to the hotel and no one got off.