- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you visit Buenos Aires, you can't miss living one of the most traditional experiences of this city: going to a Tangueria. Enjoy a three-course dinner and a tango show at one of the most historical and classiest tango venues of Buenos Aires: El Viejo Almacen. The building dates back to the late 18th century, and has been used for the tango show since 1969. Here, you will have the opportunity to watch amazing professional tango dancers and to listen to a great live band.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner (if option selected)
- Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people (Trapiche Cellar Malbec y Chardonnay)
- Open Bar during the show (only argentine drinks)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Tangol
- Entry/Admission - El Viejo Almacen
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not included on the list, please, add it on your booking.
If the hotel is outside the pick-up area, a meeting point will be assigned.
Please wait in the lobby of the hotel.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Centrally located Buenos Aires hotels
Visit: Tangol, Calle Defensa 831 - San Telmo, Buenos Aires 1005 Argentina
San Telmo, one of the most typical and best preserved neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, has like no other the purest characteristics of the old city.
Walking through its streets you can see that its old houses resist the passage of time. In one of its corners, Balcarce and Independencia, you will find the most traditional tango house, the pioneer and the one that has conserved the identity of Tango through the years: EL VIEJO ALMACÉN.
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: El Viejo Almacen, Balcarce 799, Buenos Aires Argentina
The building where El Viejo Almacén is located dates back to the end of the 18th century, more precisely to the year 1769. In 1969, Edmundo Leonel Rivero turned it into a "Temple of Tango" and from that moment on, EL VIEJO ALMACÉN was the obligatory rendezvous of the best expressions of citizen music.
Great exponents of tango passed through El Viejo Almacén: Aníbal Troilo, Osvaldo Pugliese, Roberto Goyeneche among many others, shown their talents and were appreciated and applauded by countless personalities including King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia of Spain, Presidents of different nations of the world and many other personalities who made possible that the fame of EL VIEJO ALMACÉN transcended beyond our country.
El Viejo Almacén has an impressive show with professional dancers and a live band, in addition to offering you a delicious three-step gourmet menu.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.