- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a full day in the middle of the mountains immerse in different thermal pools. Try to do an "asado" in our grills or just grab a sandwich at our restaurant. Feel your adrenaline with our outdoor activities: zipline, rock-climbing, rafting and more. And do not forget to try our Crafted Beer. We can pick you up at your Hotel in the City of Mendoza at 9am returning at 5pm.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Food and drinks
Hotels in the City of Mendoza.
At 5pm you should be at the cashier of the Water Park. On Week days the transfer will take you to Potrerillos Dam for 10 minutes for you to take photos and then you will start your return to your Hotel in Mendoza City. Do not compromise with some other activity because the duration of the trip back depends on traffic.
The shuttle begins its journey at 9:00 am picking up travelers in Mendoza. It will take 90 minutes to reach the water park. Locals and tourists, in groups or with family, can enjoy a different day in the middle of the mountains immersed in pools with thermal water. With different temperatures, each pool has its special feature. From September 21st to the end of Easter, the whole park is open with a Wave Pool and a Lazy River. The rest of the year those pools are not open but you will enjoy 5 indoor and 5 outdoor pools. All year long, you can use indoor and outdoor tables and barbecue grills located throughout the water park. Our restaurant with sandwiches or local dishes is the best option for those who do want to work, giving them options to eat there or take the food to their table outside. The Cheuta Craft Brewery produced all year long and everyone can see the whole process. The Pic-Nic Store or Cacheuta´s mini market is where tourist can find all they need to enjoy a day at the Water Park. At 5:00pm begins the return to each of the hotels in the city (on week days, our transfer will take you to see and take some photos at the Potrerillo´s Dam).
• Parque de Agua Termas Cacheuta, Ruta Provincial 82, km 38, Cacheuta, Mendoza Argentina
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bear in mind that you are coming to the cacheuta thermal water park to enjoy the thermal waters and the nature which surrounds them. In order to make the best of your stay at the hotel and to avoid possible accidents, make sure to follow and respect the signaling and the staff’s indications, taking care of the environment without altering its beauty.
- Adults who enter the park with a minor must accompany them during their stay, explaining the rules to them and guiding them.
- We ask you to read carefully the following recommendations and explain them to the children and elders who come to the park with you.
- Use of the pools: only wearing a swimsuit. Women are not allowed to enter the pools wearing shorts; only swimsuits or two pieces. Their hair must be tied.
- We recommend: do not drink alcohol. You should wait the necessary amount of time after eating to enter the swimming pools. Watch your personal objects.
- Not allowed: drinking/eating inside the pools. Jumping from the edge of the pools.
- For your own health: in case of hypertension or hypotension, recent surgeries, obesity, diabetes or pregnancy, please consult the amount of time allowed inside the pools.
- Maintain cleanness and order
- The company reserves the right for admission and permanence of the clients.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.