- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See the beauty of Buenos Aires and enjoy lunch during a 2-hour cruise through the Rio de la Plata. This is truly one of the best views you can have of the city.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown hotels (Palermo hotels not included)
- Spanish/English/Portuguese Speaking Audio-guide
- Lunch on Board
- Optional Gratuities
Cecilia Grierson 400
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio de la Plata, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
See the beauty of Buenos Aires and enjoy lunch during a two hour cruise through the Río de la Plata. This is truly one of the best views you can have of the city.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: Hotels in the neighborhood of Palermo do not include pick up or drop off. You have to travel on your own to a nearby hotel within the pickup zone or head straight to Puerto Madero to meet your guide
- Children 4 years and under free for Navigation and Lunch - only pay transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
From the pickup at our hotel to the drop off there, this tour was excellent. The boat offered seating at tables or benches on the deck and had a lovely bar and dining room below with large windows to allow a perfect view. The tour of the river went away from Puerto Madera towards the airport and past the cruise ships and yacht club. The lunch served had several options to choose from, included dessert and was very good. Drinks were extra but very reasonable. Recommend this for a delightful afternoon in BA.
Ensure you request to be seated first for the meal, we were second last and the food was rushed out over a small period of time. Quality of food could be improved and even reduced in size to accommodate for better food options. I would have preferred authentic Argentinian cuisine options at time of booking.