- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is a unique experience which will allow you to spend a magnificent day visiting the most spectacular Glacier! Perito Moreno Glacier!
We leave early in the morning from El Calafate and after 80 kms we arrive in the walkaway area in front of the Perito Moreno Glacier. During this morning you will have time to walk around the walkaways which connects different view points through paths and stairs and where you can enjoy different views of this Spectacular Glacier!
You will also be sailing for approximately 1 hour through the Rich Branch of Argentino Lake at a distance of 150 meters from the South face of Perito Moreno Glacier!
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Bilingual Professional Guide
- Navigation in front of Perito Moreno Glacier (duration 1 hour)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fee to National park (will cost around USD25 per person) which have to be paid in cash
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Perito Moreno Glacier
- Entry/Admission - Pasarelas Perito Moreno
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers doing overnight at any hotel in El Calafate
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perito Moreno Glacier, Los Glaciares National Park, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
visit Perito Moreno Glacier
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pasarelas Perito Moreno, El Calafate, Province of Santa Cruz, Patagonia
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.