- 210 to 420 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a great city tour in Buenos Aires at the hands of a top tour operator who offers itineraries specially designed for cruise ship passengers, with a duration and departure time that best suits your preferences and schedule. Visit some of Buenos Aires' most appealing attractions, such as La Recoleta Cemetery, San Telmo, Plaza de Mayo and more with your very own bilingual private guide.
- Pickup and drop off in cruise port
- Transport by private vehicle
- The tours are done in a private comfortable vehicle or a 19 seater combi with separate driver for Groups of 7 to 15
- Parking Fees
- Professional tour guide in selected language
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Pick up and drop-off outside the city of Buenos Aires will need a separate transfer
- Food and extra drinks
CRUISE PORT or ANY HOTEL IN THE CITY CENTER
Returns to cruise port or any hotel in the city center
After disembarking from your cruise ship at the port in Buenos Aires, meet your local guide in the morning or the afternoon, depending on your preference .
Get on a comfortable mini van or mini bus and enjoy all the highlights of Buenos Aires.
Depending on the option chosen, you might start the day with a visit to Plaza de Mayo, site of the Metropolitan Cathedral and Casa Rosada, the executive office of the President of Argentina. Perhaps you'd prefer a stroll through San Telmo, one of the oldest and best-preserved neighborhoods in the city.
La Boca, one of the city's first Italian immigrant neighborhoods, is another popular stop, famous for its colorful architecture along Caminito. Nearby Recoleta is home to the famous cemetery by the same name, where important historical figures like Evita were laid to rest, as well as some of the most expensive real estate in the city.
Every option has a clear description of what you will see.
As you plan your itinerary, you're welcome to include stops for free time, including lunch for the full day tour or coffe and snacks for the shorter options. At the end of your tour, your private guide will bring you back to your ship. Transportation by private vehicle as well as parking fees are included.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Will be operated by a multilingual guide
- We complete the itinerary we promised
- One language per group, no mixes !
- Your safety comes first. (We do not let our clients walk back to the port.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.