- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Craft Beer is booming in Buenos Aires. This walking tour visits three local breweries, where you will try 8 locally made beers throughout the night. We will try snacks at two locations, including appetizers made with beer and traditional local cheeses at a bar and market that is one of the city's oldest standing buildings.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Beer tastings
- Local guide
The group meets outside in front of the first bar in San Telmo
Tuesday through Saturday.
Explore Buenos Aires' recent boom of microbreweries in the vibrant San Telmo neighborhood, and discover that Argentine beer is so much more than Quilmes, the ubiquitous beer found in every bar and grocery store.
Argentina's emerging craft beer scene is flourishing with local brewers who are taking South American indigenous ingredients and brewing tasty beers. Learn how the local economy influenced the rise of this local producers, how beer is sometimes used a political tool, and how Argentine beer influenced beer around the world.
Try styles new and old (like the Incan Quinoa beer) and learn about the history and influences of Argentine beer, while visiting microbreweries that are pushing the country into the international brewing arena. This walking tour stops at four different breweries. You will try 8 different beers throughout the night, paired with some favorite Argentine snacks such as empanadas and cured meats.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 adult's per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.