- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Great Adventure combines jungle with waterfalls, first we shall enter the jungle by the Yacaratiá trail in trucks specially designed for this environment. Bilingual guides (Spanish and English) will introduce the place’s natural and cultural resources.
Experience the Iguazu falls from a really close way, in this tour in side of the Iguazu River you will know more about the flora and the fauna of the region, see beautiful landscape and a little about adventure.
- Reservation in advance
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Gran Aventura
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
The tour start in the visitor center of the Iguazú National Park, where the first part is a 5.5 km trail made of cart with the accompaniment of bilingual guides (English and Spanish), after that you need to walk 150 meters in descent done to Macuco port.
In the Macuco port, you will receive a waterproof bag and life jacket take before get in the boat, going up the Iguaçu River for 6 km passing in the canyon, towards the falls. The first contact with the waterfalls is in the base of the Três Mosqueteiros falls, from where it will be possible to observe the Brazilian and Argentinean falls, along with the main fall, the Garganta do Diabo.
After that it will be the second highest jump, the San Martin falls, the bigest jump that the boat can get closer. This is the most exciting part of the ride, and everyone gets wet. After that you will return to Macuco port through the Canyon, where you will pass through a region with rapids.
Arriving at Macuco port, it will be necessary to climb 150 meters by a steep staircase to the carrier stop, which will take you to the shops near the old hotel Cataratas, where it will be the end of the tour.
This trip doesn't allowed to:
- Clindren under 12 years old;
- Pregnant women;
- People with osteoporosis, nack, back conditions or surgery;
- People with heart conditions or surgery;
- People with COPD or neurological condition or surgery;
- And any person with any physical, cognitive and / or sensorial desability unable to react in a nautical emergency in rapids of the lower Iguazú River.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Age: Minimum 12
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.