- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On this full-day tour you will get to see Purmamarca, with its 7 Colors Hill, and Tilcara and its ruins and the unique church of Uquía. Humahuaca was declared a World Heritage Site, given its unique, sharp and colorful mountains cape.
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Pucara de Tilcara
- Entry/Admission - Monumento a los Heroes de la Independencia
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia San Francisco de Paula
- Entry/Admission - The Hill of Seven Colors
- Entry/Admission - Las Paletas Del Pintor
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from central hotels in Salta.
If you choose meeting point, you must go to 45° Buenos Aires St.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
The journey leaves from Salta, and visits several cities on a long stretch including San Salvador de Jujuy, Yala, Volcan and Purmamarca Village where you will walk along its narrow streets and observe the Seven Colors Hill, the Uquía Church and the Craft Market in the square.
After that, you will continue towards the town of Tilcara, to visit the Pucará (ancient ruins), Huacalera and cross the Tropic of Capricorn, from where the colors of La Pollera del Coya Hill can be seen.
Next, travel to Uquía to see its church, where the paintings of the Arcabuceros Angels (important vestige in the zone of the Cuzqueña School) are kept.
Arrival to Humahuaca will be at noon; this town has an important church and the Independence Monument (the Indian) of the sculptor Soto Avendaño. After lunch you will observe La Paleta del Pintor (The Paintor's Palette) route which frames the town of Maimara. This concludes the tour, where you will then return to Salta.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.