- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover Tierra del Fuego National Park on this 6-hour, small-group tour. Sights to see include: Ensenada Bay, Acigami Lake, Laguna Verde, Ovando River and Lapataia Bay. Then stop for a hearty lunch during the tour amidst the scenic landscapes. Local bilingual guides will accompany small-groups of no more than 15 participants on this tour, guaranteeing a personalized experience.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entrance fee to Tierra del Fuego National Park (approx. USD $20). The National Park fee can only be pay at the entrance of the park with Argentinian Pesos (ARS $ 350)
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
Ushuaia centrally located hotels
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
Visit: Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Avenida Gral San Martin 1395, Ushuaia V9410BGA Argentina
The excursion begins with pickup from Ushuaia downtown hotels, between 8am and 8:30am. Arrive inside Tierra del Fuego National Park and head to Ensenada Zaratiegui, also known as "Ensenada Bay".
Visit: Canal Beagle, Ushuaia 9410 Argentina
Where the post office at the end of the world is located, there is a short circular walk along the beach and through the forest, which allows you views of Redonda Island and the Chilean coast, on the other side of the Beagle Channel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option available
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.