- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover Tierra del Fuego National Park on this 6-hour, small-group tour. Sights to see include: Ensenada Bay, Acigami Lake, Laguna Verde, Ovando River and Lapataia Bay. Then stop for a hearty lunch during the tour amidst the scenic landscapes. Local bilingual guides will accompany small-groups of no more than 15 participants on this tour, guaranteeing a personalized experience.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entrance fee to Tierra del Fuego National Park (approx. USD $20). The National Park fee can only be pay at the entrance of the park with Argentinian Pesos (ARS $ 350)
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
Ushuaia centrally located hotels
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
Visit: Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
The excursion begins with pickup from Ushuaia downtown hotels, between 8am and 8:30am. Arrive inside Tierra del Fuego National Park and head to Ensenada Zaratiegui, also known as "Ensenada Bay".
Visit: Canal Beagle, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Where the post office at the end of the world is located, there is a short circular walk along the beach and through the forest, which allows you views of Redonda Island and the Chilean coast, on the other side of the Beagle Channel.
Visit: Laguna Verde, Villa La Angostura, Province of Neuquen, Patagonia
Continue by car until you reach the lake Acigami (called lake Roca by a time), Green Lagoon, Ovando River, Cormorants Archipelago, and also Bay Lapataia, know as the end of all roads in the Americas. At these points of interest you will be able to enjoy some low intensity walks.
Around 12:45pm, stop for a lunch including snacks, appetizers, Portuguese chicken (tomato sauce, onions and carrot) accompanied by rice and vegetables. For dessert, enjoy peach or pineapple pie. Drinks such as mineral water, wines and soft drinks are included.
After lunch, begin the return to the city, arriving at your hotel around 2pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option available
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.