- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit the places historically associated with the Jewish community in Buenos Aires, the third largest in the world, during this 4-hour private tour. Learn about how this community has left its mark on the city and how it continues to impact its cultural heritage moving into the future. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Professional Jewish tour guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Donations (TZEDAKA) to the synagogues visited during this tour
- Libertad synagogue & Jewish Museum: US$10 per person
- Great temple of Paso synagogue: US$5 per person
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Lavalle (Lavalle Square)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels, apartments or Cruise Ship Terminal in Buenos Aires. Passengers choose drop off location.
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday to Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Once Barrio Comercial, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Walking tour to see AMIA (Jewish Federation), IFT theater (former Yidish theater) and discover it shops, Kosher markets, etc. .
Visit to Great Temple Paso.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: AMIA CULTURA, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
AMIA - Jewish Federation
Stop At: Plaza Lavalle (Lavalle Square), Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Visit to Libertad Synagogue (the oldest in BA) and the Jewish Museum
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catedral Metropolitana, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Tribute to the Jewish community in Argentina inside the Cathedral.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Our guide, Elan, provided extensive information and history of local Jewish communities as well as political history. The tour was a good length of time and the walking in the neighborhood enjoyable. Definitely worth doing!