- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a private Tigre Delta tour including the comfort of a private car or van (depending oon the large of your group) and private motor boat just for your and your friends. The tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off and a professional guide. The starting point for a visit to Tigre Delta is a city called Tigre, it will surprise you with its peaceful atmosphere. Explore "San Isidro", which is a colonial district and "Puerto de Frutos", an open air market, by the side of the river. It is a typical place where locals spend week ends. Get in a private motor boat (just for you and your family/friends) and sail for 1 hour through different rivers and streams, sailing far away from the beaten tracks visited by tourists. You can stop in a restaurant inside of the Delta, enjoying delicious local meal in a deck by the side of the river, far away from the noise of the city (Price of the lunch is not included in the price of the tour).
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle (By car for groups up to 4 passengers and by van for larger groups)
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Buenos Aires Cruise Terminal " Benito Quinquela Martin"
• Your accomodation in Buenos Aires Downtown or Cruise Terminal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Espacio Memoria y Derechos Humanos ex Esma, Av. Del Libertador, 8151, Buenos Aires C1046AAQ Argentina
Became in a Memorial Place it used to be a "Clandestine Center of Detention" duribg the dictatorship time
Pass By: Vicente Lopez, Vicente Lopez, Capital Federal District
Following the cost line of "Rio de la Plata" river you will know places outside of the beaten tracks.
Stop At: San Isidro, San Isidro, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Colonial Quarter full of fresh air and ancient mansiones.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Quinta Los Ombues, Calle Adrian Beccar Varela 774, San Isidro B1642DMD Argentina
Nowadays a museum, this house used to be a summerhouse where th high society used to spend hollidays.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de San Isidro, Avenida Del Libertador 16200, San Isidro B1642CKV Argentina
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
Open air market where the people who leave inside the Delta sell products.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Tigre, Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Once in TIgre City we take a private boat.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.