- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Do not miss our new proposal! The Aljibe Tanguería comes to Buenos Aires to be part of the best of the Argentinean Tango scene. This Tango house's objective is to satisfy the needs of all our clients, presenting a renewed menu, new artists and a different concept.
ake your seats for a 3-course dinner from a menu of typical Argentine food. Choose from starters, such as empanada of knife-cut meat and mains that include a mini steak bife de chorizo with baked potatoes and herbs. End with a sweet dessert of ice cream with forest berries and Italian meringue.
Once the dinner is over, at 8:00PM, musicians, dancers and singers will perform a live Tango Performance and a Folcklore Boleadoras show that will be unforgettable.
After the show ends, at 9:00PM, our shuttle service will return you to your hotel
- Tango and Folklore Show
- 3-course dinner and drinks (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
Scarlett Cakes & Bagels, Maipú 825, C1006ACK CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
This is not an exhaustive list of the hotels we offer pick up from. We can offer pick ups from other hotels in the center of the city.
Returns to original departure point
The evening begins at 6.30 pm, with the transfer from the city's downtown hotels, to our traditional Tangueria; located in the heart of San Telmo, on the picturesque Balcarce Street.
Pass By: Downtown, Viamonte 976 5to piso depto J, C1053ABT CABA, Argentina
In El Aljibe, the venue, a totally restored conventillo, offers an intimate atmosphere where you can breathe the very essence of Tango.
Our warm staff will receive you and place you in your assigned seats, and at 7:00 pm, a traditional three-course dinner will start, where you will be able to taste the most typical dishes of Argentine cuisine, accompanied by delicious wines.
Once the dinner is over, at 8 pm, musicians, dancers and singers will perform on a live Tango and Folcklore show that will undoubtedly be unforgettable. The show lasts for one hour and also includes a show of boleadoras.
After the show ends, at 9 pm, our shuttle service will return you to your hotel
* Empanada of knife cut meat
* Vegetable soup with celery, pumpkin, zucchini, spinach, carrot, squash cooked in it's broth.
* Cream soup of the day with croutons
* Fresh pasta - Spaghetti with tomato sauce and fresh basil
* Grilled Boneless Chicken with Sautéed Vegetables
* Mini steak (Bife de Chorizo) with finely baked potatoes and herbs
* Ice cream with forest berries and Italian meringue
* ½ bottle of wine per person, water and soft drinks
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Calle Balcarce, Buenos Aires Argentina
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.