- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the natural landscapes of Victoria Island on a journey from Puerto Pañuelo, a lake harbor located just outside of Bariloche. You'll take a 30-minute cruise across Lake Nahuel Huapi to the Quetrihue peninsula, seat of the Arrayanes Forest located northeast of the Lake . Round-trip hotel transport included.
- Round-trip transfer from Bariloche hotels
- Food and beverages
- Port taxes (USD 3)
- National park entrance fee (USD 8)
- Entry/Admission - Isla Victoria
San Carlos de Bariloche
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Victoria, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bosque de Los Arrayanes, Villa La Angostura, Province of Neuquen, Patagonia
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pickup location. Please wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.