- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a private Tigre Delta tour which includes the comfort of a private car and private boat just for your. The tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off and a professional guide.
During the tour you will visit:
• Tigre City: The starting point for a visit to Tigre Delta is this cute city called Tigre. Cradle of the argentinian rowing, Tigre will surprise you with its paceful atmosphere.
• Fruit Port : "Puerto de Frutos", this is an open air market, open 60 years ago by the side of the river by the inhabitants of the delta. It is a typical place where locals spend week ends.
• Boat trip by Tigre Delta: geting a private motor boat (just for you and your family/friends) you will sail for 1 hour by different rivers and streams, sailing far away from the beaten tracks visited by tourist.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Live commentary on board
- Private guide (all the tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle (by car if your group is up to 4 passengers, by van if your group is larger than 4 passengers)
- Licensed vehicles
- Private motorboat (the boat is covered in case of rain or hard sun)
- Entry/Admission - Delta El Tigre
- Entry/Admission - Puerto de Frutos
- Food and drinks
- Please note: Airport pickup and drop-off (available on request, it applies extra charge U$D 100.-). You have be aware the capacity of the trunk is just for 2 suicases and 2 carry on (for the group, not per passenger)
- Buenos Aires hotel or cruise terminal. For cruise passengers, if you have not already specified, you must advise as soon as possible your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made. Important Info: Please, be aware that if you carry luggage, the trunk of the car can not be enough for the luggage of 4 passengers. For more info please, contact the supplier before booking.
At your hotel, cruise terminal or accommodation in Buenos Aires Downtown
Your hotel in Buenos Aires Downtown
Your tour begins with pickup at your accommodation in Buenos Aires. You will board a private vehicle and head to visit the city of Tigre.
Discover this wonderful place, outside of teh beaten tracks. Here, you will visit Puerto de Frutos (fruit port) and board a private boat to sailing through the rivers of the Delta del Parana. See the great views from your boat and enjoy this peaceful place. After one hour of sailing, you will head back to be dropped-off at your hotel.
After a short drive outside of Buenos Aires, you will visit one of the largest deltas in the world. The region is home to a waterside community, where people travel by boat rather than by car, and where life is a stark contrast from the busy Buenos Aires City, The guide will take you on a relaxing boat ride through the rivers where you will learn about the history and lifestyle of the Tigre Delta
The duration of the tour is 4 hours and it can be customized to your preferences.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Buenos Aires hotel or cruise terminal. For cruise passengers, if you have not already specified, you MUST advise as soon as possible your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made. Important Info: Please, be aware that if you carry luggage, the trunk of the car can not be enough for the luggage of 4 passengers. For more info please, contact the supplier before booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.