- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This tour offers the main activities of Foz do Iguaçu city departing from Puerto Iguazu in Argentina: the gorgeous waterfalls which are considered the second largest in the world; the Bird Park, a local center for the rescue and conservation of numerous species of birds; and the most powerful hydroelectric power plant in the world.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Parque das Aves
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional do Iguacu
- Entry/Admission - Itaipu Dam
Traveler pickup is offered
Please, send the name of your hotel, accommodation or address where you will be staying on the date of the tour, it is important to us to receive the place as soon as possible in the booking process, so we can confirm if we have included the pickup at your address, if not we will inform the closiest place where we can meet you.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional do Iguacu, Rodovia Br-469 Km 1-8, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-830 Brazil
Visit to National Park and walking trail to see Iguassu falls on Brazilian side.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Parque das Aves, Rodovia das Cataratas, 12450 Right in front of the Iguazu National Park, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Beautiful zoo with birds from all over the world, good opportunity to be close to colorful birds such as toucans, parots, macaws and etc ....
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Itaipu Dam, Avenida Tancredo Neves 6702, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85856-970 Brazil
Panoramic visit to Itaipu Power Plant, one of the most important works of the present time, responsible for the generation of 20% of the energy consumed in Brazil, sufficient energy for 40 million inhabitants.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- International tours visas must be checked in advance
- The departure time is confirmed according to Brazilian time, check the local time zone in Argentina
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.