- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a private Tango class during this half-day Tango tour, with our staff of professional dancers. After the private tango lesson, continue the tour with a visit to a ballroom where 'Practicas,' are held. There, you can practice your first dance steps and enjoy a delicious coffee and croissants with the local Tango dancers. The tour lasts 4 hours, takes place during the afternoon, and includes private transportation.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Milonga Parakultural - Tango
Your hotel, within the City of Buenos Aires
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Transportation back to your hotel (approximately 5:30pm)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milonga Parakultural - Tango, Rua Scalabrini Ortiz, 1331 - Palermo Salón Canning, Buenos Aires Argentina
After a private class where we will teach you the secrets and mysteries of tango, and you are going to be the protagonist of the Tango experience.
The tour includes a visit to the most famous dance halls of the city; where in addition to practice the steps you learned in the dance lesson, you will enjoy live shows with orchestras of great experience and professional dancers.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 10
- Bilingual guides available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.