- 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the Tigre Delta region, named after the jaguars,called tigers in the local language, that once roamed the area, during this 5-hour relaxing trip. Learn about the natural, cultural, and agricultural history of this area north of central Buenos Aires and enjoy a snack at a local restaurant.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Professional guide
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Private premium 1-hour navigation in Tigre Delta
- Entry/Admission - Vivanco
- Entry/Admission - Delta El Tigre
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up at any hotel or apartment centrally located in Buenos Aires.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de San Isidro, Avenida Del Libertador 16200, San Isidro B1642CKV Argentina
The Cathedral of San Isidro is a national historical place that stands out among the other temples of its style for its beauty and imposing design
It has a neo-gothic style and has a maximum height of 70 meters in its main tower. This Cathedral is the main Catholic site of the city of San Isidro in the north of Buenos Aires.
It dates from the late nineteenth century, and still maintains all its splendor. In fact, it has had restorations that have kept it as new.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vivanco, Gral. Bartolomé Mitre 74, B1648 Tigre, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Enjoy a snack at Vivanco restaurant trying some hand-made empanadas. Be welcome to a sensory, friendly, fresh and natural environment located within one of the emblematic rowing clubs of the city of Tigre.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
The Puerto de frutos is a small pier located on the banks of the Luján River in the town of Tigre, next to which the fruit market is located. Its name comes from the mid-twentieth century where the fruit production of the Paraná Delta used to disembark in that area, and was then marketed in the city of Buenos Aires
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
Enjoy a 1-hour private premium navigation of the Tigre Delta. The Delta hosts a unique biodiversity and a particular lifestyle that make it an unmissable tourist attraction in Argentina
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a kid-friendly tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.