- 5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Marvel at the world-famous Iguazu Falls on this half day tour to the viewing area located across the Brazilian border. Enjoy the most spectacular panoramic views of this epic waterfall as you tour a half-mile walkway ending at the ‘Floriano Fall’, which is showcased from various viewpoints. You’ll also have the option to be dropped off at a local duty-free store for tax-free shopping on the return drive.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees (approx. US$27.00)
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time from your hotel will be:
MORNING: between 7:20 and 8:30 a.m.
AFTERNOON: between 13:20 and 13:40 p.m.
If your hotel is NOT listed, please provide your hotel name when booking in the 'special requirements' box. If you are staying at an Airbnb please let us know your Airbnb address and we'll advise a meeting point for pickup. Travelers staying at Airbnbs MUST give their personal phone number so that we can reach them if needed.
Tour ends with drop off at your hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional do Iguacu, Rodovia Br-469 Km 1-8, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-830 Brazil
After pickup at your hotel, the journey to the Brazilian border will begin. As you reach customs, you will go through the immigration process before heading to your next destination, Parque Nacional do Iguaçu. Upon arrival at the National Park, you will buy your entrance fee before touring this beautiful natural sanctuary. After entering the park, you will board a bus that will take you to the viewing walkways.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Upon arrival at the falls, the guide will give you some instructions and general information as they show you the map of the walkway system. Soon after that, you will begin to tour the walkways, which provide a spectacular panoramic view of the front of the falls. At the end of the circuit, you will get to approach Floriano Fall from a viewpoint where you will get sprayed by the heavy mists of the falls. After exploring the park, you will begin your journey back to your lodging. For passengers going on the morning tour: after touring the park, you’ll make a 1-hour stop at Rafain restaurant to have lunch (not included in the tour price). Afterwards, you will return to your hotel in Puerto Iguazu or Foz.
IMPORTANT: if you have a transfer to the airport after our tour please let us know in advance. You may need to take a taxi or book a private transfer to your hotel to make sure you'll make it in time.
**Time spent at the walkways: about 1.30-2hrs
**Passengers wanting to browse through the duty free shop on the return drive will have the option to be dropped off at the duty free instead of their hotel.
**The duration of this tour is subject to change due to conditions of an operational nature such as time spent at customs, your hotel location, etc.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers on wheelchair must pay an extra fee since going with an assistant to move around is mandatory
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of this tour is subject to change due to conditions of an operational nature such as time spent at customs, etc.
- Please make sure you meet Brazil's entry and travel requirements before going on this tour. It is the traveler's responsibility to have all their necessary travel documents to cross the international border.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, and insect repellent are highly recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.