- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Full day wine tour, offering the opportunity to taste high-quality wines from the best wineries in the scenic Agrelo and Perdriel regions of Mendoza's Lujan de Cuyo valley. Learn the wine making process and hear about innovation that is shaping the future of the region. The tour includes pickup and drop-off from your hotel, wine tastings at four wineries; the gourmet lunch is considered one of the very best of Mendoza, by chef Sebastian Weigandt. Tour is limited to a maximum of 8 people.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Vehicle authorized by Tourism Authorities
- Professional driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Mendoza, Lujan de Cuyo, or Chacras de Coria
- Personal guide : English/Spanish/Portuguese/French
- Premium wine tasting
- Gourmet Lunch
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Premium wine tasting - Icon Wines
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Caelum
- Entry/Admission - Finca Decero
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Melipal
- Purchase or wine bottles
Traveler pickup is offered
Air BnB and private flat/house are ok in Mendoza Center only.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodega Caelum, Ruta Nacional No. 7 km 1062, Mendoza 5507 Argentina
Caelum is a family project located on route 7 (road from Buenos Aires leading to Chilean border). The project was born in 2009. Respecting the environment and maintaining a family structure to ensure the care of each bottle with passion, the winery offers high
quality white and red wines, and yummy pistachios.
The name “Caelum” is due to a constellation that can be seen only from this part of the hemisphere representing the chisel used by the artist to paint. They think the hands which help to make the wine are the chisel of our industry.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Finca Decero, Bajo las Cumbres 9003, Agrelo, Mendoza 5509 Argentina
The Winery Decero (De cero measn ‘from scratch’) was one of the first wine producing endeavor to take root in the region. The owners, being Swiss, realizing the enormous potential lying in our terroir, dedicated themselves to the production of quality red wines that were soon recognized by the finest wine tasters of the world. These fine wines produced in small and limited editions can be enjoyed together with one of the best views of the majestic Andes Cordillera
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bodega Melipal, Ruta 7 kilómetro 1056, M5509 Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina
Located at the foothills of the Andes, this Tuscan-inspired building provides a unique style of modernity and tradition. High-end quality wines will pair a perfect lunch prepared by famous Sebastian Weigandt, creative and passionate Chef who works with local and
seasonal products. Fantastic culinary experience, wonderful in the surroundings...
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Itinerary is subject to change according to winery availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.