- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover Lujan de Cuyo's finest wineries nestled in the heart of Mendoza's wine country. During four winery visits, see the vineyards and cellars, learn about the winemaking process and enjoy wine tastings at each location. This 5-hour tour includes gourmet wine-paired lunch, all tasting fees and private transport with your personal driver-guide.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Tasting fees (if option selected)
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Alta Vista
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Lagarde
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Carmelo Patti
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotels in central Mendoza
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Daily from Monday to Sunday.
Your personal driver-guide will meet you at your hotel at 9am and you will make your way to the vineyards of Lujan de Cuyo, the heart of Mendoza wine country. You will be escorted through four premium wineries, both old and modern, high-tech and quaint, with a spectacular backdrop of snow-capped mountains.
First, you will visit Altavista, an old historical winery with incredible superb french-style wines. The vineyard's 100-year-old vines produce excellent conentrated Malbecs and here you will taste the winery's top label, Alto rated 94 points by critic, Robert M. Parker Jr. Next, head to the well-appointed Lagarde, a beautiful winery with landscaped gardens surrounded by lush vineyards. Enjoy your second wine tasting at this amazing estate.
At midday, visit Cava de cano, where you will savor an incredible lunch paired with great wine in a fine atmosphere. After lunch, you will drive to Carmelo Patti for an amazing experience with one of Lujan de Cuyo's best, old-school winemakers. Enjoy your final winery visit and wine tasting here before returning to your hotel in Mendoza around 5pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required in Special Requirements field
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.