- 13 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a full-day tour with a professional guide by air-conditioned coach. Experience the ‘Salinas Grandes,’ a magical collection of salt flats in Northwest Argentina, during this 13-hour day trip from Salta. Explore some of the area’s picturesque small towns before reaching this surreal landmark, an area where a landscape of shiny-white salt seems to extend to the horizon. You’ll also stop by the village of Purmamarca on your way back to Salta.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
Salta, Salta, Province of Salta, Northern Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the list, please, add it at the time of booking.
If your hotel is outside the pick up area, we will confirm the pick up from a central meeting point.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Start with a pick up from your centrally-located Salta hotel around 7 am.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Consult your doctor for heights over 4200 masl
- Comfortable dress code is recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.