- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a private city tour which will allow you to get to know Buenos Aires in only 3 hours. You may not get to see all areas in full detail, but the tour will cover main places to give you a good idea of its neighborhoods and a general perspective on the pace and identity of the city. Your tour includes private transport and a professional guide.
- Small-group tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Mayo
- Entry/Admission - Catedral Metropolitana
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Colon
- Entry/Admission - La Boca
- Entry/Admission - San Telmo
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Madero
- Entry/Admission - Plaza San Martin
- Entry/Admission - Cabildo
- Entry/Admission - Obelisco de Buenos Aires
- Entry/Admission - Calle Museo Caminito
- Entry/Admission - Zoo Buenos Aires
- Entry/Admission - Bosques de Palermo
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera)
- Entry/Admission - Retiro
- Entry/Admission - Casa Rosada
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport Pick ups have additional charge (not included).
If you do not inform your hotel at least 72 hours in advance, we will cancel your booking, since this information is vital to arrange pick up.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Your private tour begins with hotel pickup. Meet your guide and start your 3-hour tour to discover the beauty and magic of Buenos Aires. You will start by visiting Colon Theatre and see the symbolic Obelisco. Then, head to Plaza de Mayo which is the historical, political and foundational epicenter. You will also see the Metropolitan Cathedral, Government House, the Cabildo and the Municipality.
Your tour continues to the southern part of the city as you visit San Telmo neighborhood and continue to La Boca neighborhood. Here, you can see the Boca Juniors Football Stadium and visit Caminito, the most touristic place of the area. Bordering the Riachuelo, your tour heads north as you visit the old port and see how the physiognomy of the city changes. See Puerto Madero and then go to Retiro and San Martin Square.
Pass through Libertador Avenur and then visit Palermo, which is a residential neighborhood with parks and elegant buildings. See San Martiniano Institute, embassies, museums and significant monuments and arrive to Bosques (Woods) where you will see El Rosedal, Carta Magna and "Cuatro Regiones de Argentina" Monument and the Zoo.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.