- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend your day with a Certified Sommelier visiting the best winemakers. Tasting the most amazing aged wines, and having lunch with an organic ‘vigneron’, on the full-day, guided tour.
- Certified Sommelier guide, member of Court of Master Sommelier
- Gourmet Lunch with the winemaker
- Premium Wine tasting with Icon bottles
- Personal guide : English/Spanish/Portuguese/French
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Mendoza / Lujan de Cuyo / Chacras de Coria
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Finca La Anita
- Entry/Admission - Domaine St Diego
- Entry/Admission - Ver Sacrum Srl
- Purchase or wine bottles
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact us for airport pick-up: Mendoza International Airport MDZ
Contact us for pick-up from Chacras de Coria or other adjacent areas.
Returns to original departure point
every day with 72hrs anticipation
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Finca La Anita, Cobos 13750, M5509 Agrelo, Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina
Secret jewel in Alto Agrelo, at La Anita we will taste the best and only the best of their wines.
After a walk in the vineyard, we discover the small cellar where we pick a few drops of amazing juices from the cask and the tank and open a great Tokay.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Domaine St Diego, Franklin Villanueva 3821, Mendoza Argentina
One of the most beautiful vineyards of Mendoza, the only one made with terraces planted by Angel Mendoza famous winegrower.
We visit the vineyards with Laura, his daughter and we have a complete tasting of all the outstanding wines of the winery.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ver Sacrum Srl, Cruz Videla 2605, Cruz de Piedra, Mendoza, Argentina
We are very proud to give you the ‘privilège’ of tasting those top-quality wines, with Eduardo Soler himself. We are here to spend good time with the winemaker, and enjoy a beautiful lunch paired with all the wines of the ‘domaine’.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Itinerary is subject to change according to winery availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.