- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend your day with a Certified Sommelier visiting the best winemakers. Tasting the most amazing aged wines, and having lunch with an organic ‘vigneron’, on the full-day, guided tour.
- Certified Sommelier guide, member of Court of Master Sommelier
- Gourmet Lunch with the winemaker
- Premium Wine tasting with Icon bottles
- Personal guide : English/Spanish/Portuguese/French
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Mendoza / Lujan de Cuyo / Chacras de Coria
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Domaine St Diego
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Pulmary
- Entry/Admission - Finca La Anita
- Purchase or wine bottles
Traveler pickup is offered
Air BnB and private flat/house are ok in Mendoza Center only.
Between 8:30am and 8:45am
Returns to original departure point
every day with 72hrs anticipation
8:30 am - 8:45 am Pick up at your hotel in Mendoza
9:30 am - Finca La Anita
Secret jewel in Alto Agrelo, La Anita. We will taste the best and only the best of their finest Blend 'Finca' and Varua varietal.
After a walk in the vineyard, we discover the small cellar where we pick few drops of an amazing Merlot and open a great Tokay.
Tasting 5 wines: Merlot (barrel) - Petit Verdot (Tank) - Finca 2010 - Varua 2011 - Tokay La Anita 2013
11 am - Domaine Saint Diego
It is one of the most beautiful vineyard of Mendoza. The only one made with terrace, planted by Angel Mendoza a most famous winegrower.
We visit the vineyards with Laura the daughter and have a complete tasting of the remarkable wines of the Domaine.
Tasting 6 wines: Paradigma Patricia - Elea sparkling Malbec Rosé - Pura sangre Sparkling Chardonnay - Paradigma - Pura Sangre - Pura Sangre 9 lunas
1 pm - Bodega Pulmary
After tasting every tank and every barrel of that delightful familiar winery, we will have lunch with Ramiro the winemaker himself.
Disgorgement of Malbec Rosé Sparkling, an old Bonarda and the best Cabernet Sauvignon on the table for an unforgettable moment.
Tasting: All the wines! Every wines we want from 2006 to now !
Lunch with the winemaker: Chef menu!
5 pm - Drop off at your hotel
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Itinerary is subject to change according to winery availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.