- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Gallop down a field and swing a polo mallet in the Argentine countryside on day trip to Puesto Viejo Estancia and Polo Club, where you’ll receive instruction from a professional player. Both novices and experienced players receive two lessons, enjoy a hearty traditional asado lunch with malbec wine, and maybe even catch a live match. During your downtime, unwind by the infinity pool or admire the gorgeous scenery by bicycle. Your perfect polo day comes with a bonus: Round-trip transport from Buenos Aires is included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Professional polo instructor
- 2 polo lessons
- Polo equipment included.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Tea, coffee and assorted cakes will be served on arrival at our boutique hotel
- Bottled water - Non-alcoholic drinks free during your stay
- Lunch - 3-course traditional Argentine lunch with Malbec wine
- Use of hotel's infinity pool and bicycles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Puesto Viejo Estancia
Traveler pickup is offered
Polo Day guests will be collected from their hotel in Buenos Aires and travel to the province by private car.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puesto Viejo Estancia, Ruta Provincial 6, Km. 83, B1814 Cañuelas, Buenos Aires, Argentina
We invite you to enjoy a relaxing stay at our Estancia in the Buenos Aires countryside. Watch a game of polo, learn how to play, or simply enjoy our infinity pool and facilities.
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age to drink wine is 18 years
- If you wish to use the pool, please bring a swimsuit and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.