- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
An amazing e-bike journey where you will discover, effortless, the greenest areas of the city, avoiding traffic jams, breathing fresh air while you enjoy the bests views of BA city.
- Guided e- bike tour to Buenos Aires City
- Bottle of water and healthy snack
- Pilot in case of rain
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Transfers in/ out to meeting point
Danish Art Gallery- Retiro Neighborhood
Bike n' Wander, Arroyo 897, B1716 BVI, Buenos Aires
Our e-bikes are unique in the city. Starting in Retiro, we will see Buenos Aires’ University and Floralis Genérica, knowing a little more of Argentinean History. Over bike paths, riding one of the largest green areas of the city: Palermo Woods. We will discover the art expressions on Buenos Aires' walls in the trendy area of Palermo Soho. Through its colorful alleys, we’ll admire the street art expressions, knowing more about the artist and techniques they have used. We will see on the way back the mansions of the beginning of XX century, nowadays converted into Embassies, which show the splendor of these years.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This activity operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events. In this case, we can reschedule or refund the deposit.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and white, soft-soled shoes.
- We recommend wearing sunblock and lip balm
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.