- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Its architecture, French style decoration and the exclusive refined details make Gala Tango the most glamorous place in Buenos Aires. Since your first contact with Gala Tango until the end of the show you will feel a different, overwhelming experience. Gourmet cuisine, specially designed for the strictest guests, complemented with wines from one of the most exclusive wine-houses in Argentina. An elegant, warm, refined Tango and folklore show defines Gala Tango as a superior option in popular art.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Several menus to choose from
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner (if option selected)
- Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people (Trapiche Cellar Malbec y Chardonnay)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Gala Tango
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
This is not an exhaustive list. Please indicate your hotel address at payment and we will confirm the pick-up.
Show Only: Pickup is between 9pm and 9:30pm.
Dinner and Tango Show : Pickup is between 6:30pm and 7:30pm. Dinner is at 8pm.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
After hotel pickup, head to San Telmo neighborhood, the birthplace of tango and the oldest "barrio" in Buenos Aires. Arrive at a beautiful building where Gala Tango takes place. If you’ve opted for dinner option, arrive 90 minutes before showtime to enjoy a tango class or a wine tasting and dig into a three-course meal featuring a wide array of Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by national wines. If you've chosen the show-only option, slip into your seat in time for the performance, and enjoy provided wine or soft drinks. The show involves a typical Orchestra formed by a quintet (piano, large concertina, 2 violins, and double bass) accompanied by two tango singers, four dancing couples, a “charango” player and “boleadoras” show. The show closes with a moving tribute to Eva Perón and then your driver takes you back to your hotel. The show's duration is one hour, 40 minutes.
• Filet Mignon Beef Carpaccio Marinated in olive oil and balsamic vinegar, served with special chef´s dressing.
• Pink Atlantic Salmón Carpaccio with lime juice, olive oil, served with special chef´s dressing.
• Capresse Salad with Prusciutto fresh tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella bocconcini, green olives.
• Caesar Salad with Chicken, variety of lettuces, croutons and parmesan cheese.*Hot Appetizers
• Classic Patagonian onion cream soup red baby onions, fresh cream, little greens and sprouts, served with gruyere cheese bruschetta.
• Hand-cut veal or lamb meat roll with condiments, served with a side green salad, criolla sauce and lemon.Main Courses:
• Classic Argentine cut with potato sticks and comfit tomato with green leaves.
• Filet mignon GALA (300grs) with northern little potatoes.
• Grilled skirt steak with roasted potatoes sprinkled with fine herbs.
• Breaded tenderloin served with a side of your election.
• Sorrentinos with Grandmother's tuco sauce.
• Stuffed with ham and mozzarella with classic sauce.
• Fish Selection Served in its own juices and accompanied with sauteed spinach with garlicDesserts:
• Homemade Custard: Vanilla custard served with Dulce de Leche (Argentine milk caramel) and Whipped cream.
• “Perito Moreno” Ice Cream Sundae: Crema Americana ice-cream (white cream and vanilla), gratinated meringue and southern red berry.
• Mendocine pears: Boiled in Malbec red wine with vanilla ice cream.
• Semifreddo of Sabayon: With sabayon cream, served with almond praline, sliced strawberries and chocolate sauce.
• Traditional deep fried pastry: Filled with sweet membrillo or sweet potato paste.Drinks:
• Welcome Drink
• Wines Trapiche, Malbec and Chardonnay (1 bottle every two people)
• Champagne Catena Zapata
• Beer, mineral water, soft drinks and coffe
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.