- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Immerse yourself in the Cachi and Calcahaqui valleys during this tour of dramatic gorges, high altitude flora and fauna, Incan history, tranquil towns, churches and museums. Hotel pickup and drop-off, bilingual guide, transportation, all fees and snacks are included.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Ideal choice for families
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Los Cardones
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
Hotels within 10 blocks of Plaza 9 de Julio. If you are located further than 10 blocks from Plaza 9 de Julio, make your way to the local operator's office for pickup.
Hotel pickups begin at 6:30am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
After pickup at your central Salta hotel, travel in a minibus with a bilingual guide through distinct landscapes, including Laurel´s Gorge and Escoipe Gorge before arriving at Bishop's Cliff to enjoy a panoramic view of the Enchanted Valley.
Continue to the Mill Stone, at 11,102 feet (3,384 meters) and the highest spot on the route trip, before crossing Los Cardones National Park via part of an ancient Incan road. Arrive in Cachi to take in panoramic views including a group of peaks called Nevado de Cachi and the picturesque town of Payogasta. In Cachi, visit the Archaeological Museum and the church before returning to Salta.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.