- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Four (4) hours trekking tour with snack and transportation to your Hotel. This beautiful hike thru Fueguian valleys and forest until Esmeralda Lagoon starts from Nacional Route N°3 at 17 km. from Ushuaia city.
The total duration of the tour is for 5 to 6 hours. Includes the transfer from your hotel a bottle of water, a nutritious snack and the accompaniment of our bilingual guides.
- Pick up at your Hotel minutes before 8:00 hs.
- Only 30 minutes to the starting point
- the activity begins about10:00 hs
- Hike of 5 km. thru Tierra Mayor Valley with moderate slope
- The Trail alows to walk on the peat and appreciate the work of the beavers
- The arrival to the lagoon is estimated for 10:30 hs
- full snak before return
- Personalized groups
- bilinguial guides
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Esmeralda
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Ushuaia port and all the Ushuaia City Hotels
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Esmeralda, Ushuaia Argentina
Panoramic of Esmeralda lagoon
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.