- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Come visit one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, the Iguazú Falls. See natural beauty with this system of waterfalls that spread between Argentina and Brazil. During this 8-hour guided tour you will visit the park on the Argentinian side, walking its two main circuits of trails and platforms.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Guided tour
- Entrance fee to the National Park
- Optional activities (Great Adventure boat ride, Safaris, etc.)
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
Traveler pickup is offered
If you do not inform your hotel at least 72 hours in advance, we will cancel your booking, as this information is vital to arrange pick ups.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
Visiting the main viewpoints and circuits in the National Park, including Devil´s Throat.
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Need to count the steps going up and down to warns folks of exactly how many. Not enough time to climb up the steps to the vehicle. Ride through forest was boring. It was just a drive through and we saw absolutely nothing. Boat spent too much time on pictures but not enough time viewing the falls. Could have given more info so we could have prepared better. Did not get the fun for the amount we paid.