- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A magical night in the forest. The immensity of the Milky Way, the light of its stars, the moon, Patagonian flavors and all the mountain camaraderie of the hosts.
- Go and return trip.
- Guided hike through the woods with headlamps.
- Dinner: (Appetizer / Main course / Dessert)
- Entry/Admission - Refugio Neumeyer
Traveler pickup is offered
San Carlos de Bariloche Hotels
Once twilight is over, a wealth of stars shine in the Northern Patagonian sky and thousands of artificial lights illuminate the city. It is a great opportunity to turn away from the noise in search of an unparalleled outdoor experience.
We’ll pick you up at the hotel to drive you to the south of the National Park, to the Challhua-co valley. Ten minutes later, it’ll be just the stars guiding our way.
We will stop half-way to enjoy the pure and open sky.
Lenga trees, low deciduous beeches that grow profusely in this region at altitudes over 800 meters, take the lead in this valley. An extensive forest greets you and invites you to get off the vehicle and continue by foot.
We will use headlamps to help you stay on the trail. We will contemplate the infinite wisdom of nature as we enjoy the immensity of silence. You’ll walk through the woods, enjoying the fresh air and the tall shapes of the lengas that cast their shadows as you walk by.
After twenty minutes of an easy night hike we will reach the J.J. Neumeyer rustic mountain lodge where following a warm welcome you’ll taste a traditional mountain dinner.
With the company of a crackling log fire you will share an unforgettable evening with the people that you have met today, we will talk about the simple and great things in our lives, and we will toast for being together in this magnificent corner of our globe.
Around midnight we’ll drive you back to your lodging.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Refugio Neumeyer, Calle 20 de Junio 728, San Carlos de Bariloche R8400FIJ Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.