- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• Visit the landmarks of the south side of Buenos Aires, travelling by bike to cover more ground.
• Stop in the colourful Caminito in La Boca and modern Puerto Madero, seeing the contrasting sides of the city.
• Hear about the history and stories of the city from a knowledgeable local guide.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
- Water bottle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
Feel like a true Argentinian as you sip a 'Mate' tea before starting your cycling adventure around Buenos Aires. Heading off with your local guide, start your trip across San Telmo, the old quarter of the city and feel as if you've stepped back in time 100 years. Stop at the Lezama Park and hear about the first foundations of the city, immigration and the history of Tango.
Cycle through La Boca and stop to gaze at La Bombonera, the heart of the area and symbol of the passion for football here. Visit the area of Caminito and discover your inner artistic side as you pass through this creative neighborhood. Feel the breeze as you bike towards Puerto Madero, the second harbor of the city, which evolved into the most modern neighborhood in Argentina.
In the second half of the tour, discover the Reserva Ecológica, the only protected urban area in the city, nourished by the river and visited by local and foreign birds. The last part of your excursion will be at the Plaza de Mayo, where Buenos Aires was founded back in 1580. See the Old Cabildo, Metropolitan Cathedral – former home of Pope Francis and the Casa Rosada.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.