- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is not a wine tasting, this is not a common wine tour... this is the most outstanding day in Uco Valley !
You will have the exceptional advantage to visit the most exclusive wineries, and discover the 3 fantastic terroirs of Vista Flores, Chacayes and Gualtallary. Icon wine tasting in every winery and a fine gourmet lunch (with breathtaking view on the Tupungato volcano) will make this day the highlight of your journey in Mendoza
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Vehicle authorized by Tourism Authorities
- Professional driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Mendoza, Lujan de Cuyo, or Chacras de Coria
- Personal guide : English/Spanish/Portuguese/French
- Wine pairing and Gourmet Lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Clos de los Siete
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Piedra Negra (Lurton)
- Entry/Admission - Tupungato Divino
- Purchase of wine bottles
Traveler pickup is offered
Air BnB and private flat/house are ok in Mendoza Center only.
8:00 am from Mendoza hotels
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clos de los Siete, Vista Flores, Tunuyan Department, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
BODEGA MICHEL ROLLAND - CLOS DE LOS SIETE
Most famous Flying Winemaker Michel Rolland open his own winery for us. Uncontested pioneer of Argentinean wines, his consulting work around 13 countries has influenced the global wine industry.
Located in the prestigious Clos de los 7 vineyard, this ‘cube winery’, concentrate the most modern technology of winemaking. During your visit you will taste some white from the tank and the icon Val de Flores wine from the cask, then 2 Mariflor as bottles.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bodega Piedra Negra (Lurton), Vista Flores, Tunuyan Department, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Uco valley jewel, this François Lurton winery is certainly one of the very best place to visit for a private tasting that will allow you to
taste from the cask each varietals of the Gran Lurton white, and uncork the incredible icon wine of the winery : ‘Chacayes’. The visit
begins with a glass of fresh Pinot gris on the terrace where we can understand all the complexity of Lurton’s vineyards while admiring
the impressive Andes. A luxurious place, with an exclusive tasting designed just for our agency.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tupungato Divino
On the way back to Mendoza, you will stop at a divine and secret gem for foodies...
This restaurant and charming lodge is surrounded by vineyards amidst the most famous wineries in Gualtallary DOC. You will delight in chef Jennifer Sosa’s cuisine who elaborate a fine and regional gourmet food, served in the most breathtaking view of the Andes, and taste some nice wine from the Uco Valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Itinerary is subject to change according to winery availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour was my favourite of all!!!We never knew it was a private tour .Loved ,loved ,loved it!!!Ernie our guide was wonderful and really looked after us!!!The 2 wineries we went to were amazing!!!The 2nd one was my favourite the winemaker guided us privately at his vineyard .4 course meal amazing