- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get to know the living culture Gaucha Culture with a horseback ride accross lands. Go for a full day into the typical countryside, at an Estancia ( Ranch), for a unique experience. Get to know the local customs and scenic landscapes of the country.
Ride with a professional Gaucho instructor and enjoy the best cuts of Argentinian Meats for a delicious asado ( Argentinian barbecue).
Every moment of this day offers a new perspective on the local traditions and life style with the horses.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Municipality Of San Antonio De Areco
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Traveler pickup is offered
This is not an exhaustive list, please indicate your hotel address at payment.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Arriving to Villa Ruiz, close to San Antonio de Areco, you will have a small introduction about how to do a typical argentinian barbecue called "asado" (learn how to cut the meat and to salt, learn about the fires's secrets...).
Then you will go for a horseback ride of 2 hours around the province of Buenos Aires.
When you come back, enjoy an amazing asado, drinks included.
At 15.30 pm we will come back to Buenos Aires.
Duration: 1 day
Location: Municipality Of San Antonio De Areco, Calle Lavalle 383, San Antonio de Areco B2760BME Argentina
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.