- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We offer in the far north of Glacier National Park, " Rafting El Chaltén" new proposal in the area, where adventure and adrenaline encourage rapid presenting different Rio de las Vueltas, currently categorized III plus. We invite you to discover the rafting within a unique geological environment together with our guides.
- Professional guide
- Waterproof and dry suit, boots and life jackets
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Viva Patagonia Offices
San Martin Avenue 56
El Chalten - 9301
The experience starts when the passengers arrive to our headquarters located in El Chaltén. After welcoming you and giving you an explanation about the area we are in, you are given the necessary rafting equipment: waterproof and dry suit, boots, and life jackets.
Once everyone is ready, you are taken with our guides to the river side where you receive information about rafting techniques and safety measures and practice them. Now, we are certainly ready to go!
The first 4km have calm and quiet water with the Fitz Roy at your back, ideal to get in touch with the river and practice the techniques that are going to be used later. Afterwards, we go over a deep ravine where we are able to enjoy a series of rapids for 8km. The speed of the river keeps you alert up to the last 2km where we return to calm water. Another rhythm to meet Patagonia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Important: Available from 12 years old (from 12 to 18, minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal tutor)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.