- 8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Luján de Cuyo, land of Malbec, invites you to experience the legendary and other great varietals of wines produced in this region. We will visit and taste wines in world-renowned wineries.
This High class Tour is designed to share and enjoy a complete and excellent day of wines. We will visit some of the most important and prominent wineries in this region.
We propose living this experience in small groups, with wine travelers who share the same interest in this fascinating beverage. Thereby you can appreciate every detail of the visits, interacting with wine... and as perfect outcome to this dynamic tour, a full gourmet lunch.
We'll visit Renacer Winery, Piatelli Winery and gourmet lunch at Decero Winery
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting at 3 wineries
- Bottled water
- Transport by luxury vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 5-course lunch
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is only from hotels located in Mendoza city area and Chacras de Coria. If you are staying in an Airbnb or if you didn't select hotel pick up please contact us to coordinate the nearest meeting point.
Returns to original departure point
Wednesday and Saturday
The winery, designed for premium wines production, was built in 2004 in Perdriel, Lujan de Cuyo, at the foot of the Andes range. It’s a fusion of modernity and classicism: well defined straight lines with Tuscan-inspired walls, showing very attractive aesthetics.
Renacer features cutting-edge Italian technology, computerized temperature monitoring, traceability of all processes and the latest equipment.
Renacer is committed in the environment care since the first day and incorporates new technology every day to meet that objective: It is the first Argentinian winery solar energy-using and the first to neutralize carbon emissions and certify their carbon footprint.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in wine tasting is 18 years
- A maximum of 12 people per tour
- Note: itinerary is subject to change
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.