- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Tour through the jungle to learn its secrets and then boat under the waterfalls.
High speed boat for adrenaline lovers
Approach meters from the waterfalls to be blessed by this natural wonder
Going by boat so close to the falls is an unparalleled experience
Walk the falls, 3 complete circuits!
Visit to the most beautiful waterfalls in the world
Guide until access to the park and during the 2hs of the ride in 4x4 and boat.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
Traveler pickup is offered
The search is for hotels in Puerto Iguazú. For remote hotels please contact the operator for a meeting point.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
Impressive attraction !!! Are you a fan of adrenaline? Then La Gran Aventura is an excursion that you can not miss on your next trip to Puerto Iguazú. Known as the Baptism of the Falls; This tour combines the adrenaline of being only meters away from the most important jumps, with a jungle tour in 4x4 trucks. for 20 people.
After this adventure you can go around the park.
One of the 7 natural wonders of the world that nobody can stop visiting.
Our guide during the transfer will provide you with information about the park, the waterfalls, flora and fauna of the place so that you do not miss any attraction while touring the park.
Enjoy a full day at the most beautiful waterfalls in the world.
They have 3 classic routes: superior, inferirio and gargante del diablo, all of them with very easy access and with the transfer of the ecological train that is included with the entrance to the park.
For the more adventurous, there is the 3km route along the Macuco trail.
The Macuco trail is pedestrian, self-guided, goes into the jungle and takes the visitor to the territory of the Caí monkeys (Cebus apella nigritus), where they can enjoy a close encounter with these expressive faces, restless and very curious.
Another attraction of the Macuco trail is the Arrechea waterfall, a 23 m waterfall.
You can not take the excursion with boat ride:
- Under 12 years old;
- Pregnant women;
- People with pathologies and / or who have undergone surgery in the spine; osteoporosis, neck or back injuries;
- People with cardiac, pulmonary pathologies (E.P.O.C.), or who have suffered in the last few months any surgery or neurological disorder (such as cerebrovascular accident);
- Any other person who can not physically respond to an eventual nautical emergency in the lower Iguazú River.
The boat ride can be suspended due to bad weather conditions.
Duration: 9 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.